Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

And So I'm Back

It's been more than 2 years.

Sorry.

Welcome back to my little corner of the world.

I think of two year spans of time in my life when I was, let's say, 15-17. Not much happened. Let's go even younger...6-8. Major change...I lost my two front teeth, and they grew back in crooked. Such is life before braces. Days crept by slower than Christmas.

Now, it feels like I just took down my tree three days ago.

Moments go by quickly now, and I've been told by wise souls that it doesn't get any slower.

I had just moved back to Greenville from Maine at my last post, and I was ELATED! I love Greenville and the friendships and connections I've made in a short period of time.

It's home. 

But don't be fooled. I've been busy:

I taught high school English for a year. I have new wrinkles and I'm sure some gray strands to prove it.

We bought our first house.



Worked on so many projects at home I can't even count them, and I'm constantly thinking of new ones.

Adopted a dog. Meet Wilbur.



Got an awesome job in real estate.

My sister had the most handsome little boy I ever did see.



Still loving life with this stud.


I can't wait to share my home with you.

I welcome you back again.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment