Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

What's To Come

It's Friday, and my husband and I both have the afternoon off! This is extremely rare, folks. So what do I do? Brew a cup of hazelnut coffee, turn on the Masters, watch it snow (I've decided that spring is never going to come), and blog about it all. This is all while the hubs naps. It's a great way to start the weekend!

With it finally being Friday, that means I've just completed another long work week. I'm so incredibly thankful that I have a job, but honestly I never expected to be working as much as I have. After applying for an extreme wide variety of jobs, I was just expecting to maybe get something part-time if nothing at all. Little did I know I would land an incredibly rewarding job and working 40+ hours a week. Just a little reminder to myself that God truly listens to all of my prayers and blesses me in His perfect timing. But this means my blog has suffered. I find myself extremely exhausted once I get home, and not wanting to use my brain after 5 p.m. I've been spitting posts out a couple times a week at best, including this one.


I blog for two reasons: to keep my friends and family in touch with our lives in Maine and to keep my mind fresh and sane. So I've decided that I need some accountability. Resolution: Make a list of topics so it gives my tired brain a little rest later on, and I have one less excuse not to post several times a week.



Be watching for:..


  • DIY Fabric Chandelier 
  • Hand-Made, Home-Made Wedding
    • Crafts
    • Money-saving tips
    • And blurbs about the planning process
  • Three drool-worthy cookie recipes
  • DIY Wall Art
  • Boston Trip Re-cap
  • Beauty Favorites
  • And all of my awkward moments in between

I think that will be enough to keep me busy for a while. If any of this got your heart palpitating or feet sweating (Your feet don't sweat when your excited? Weird.), be sure to check back soon and keep me on top of my game, friends.


Enjoy your lovely spring weekend while we play in the snow!





No comments:

Post a Comment